Call Technopure Water Treatment Systems NOW!
280 McMillan Ave.
Fraser Lake, BCV0J 1S0

Technopure Water Treatment Systems: Purifying Water in Fraser Lake

Clean living begins with clean water. At Technopure Water Treatment Systems we’ve installed and serviced water treatment systems for both residential and commercial customers for over 18 years. Some of the products we carry include:
  • Crystal Mountain™ water coolers
  • Water softeners
  • Water purifiers
  • Water treatment filters
  • Bottled water
  • Iron filtration systems
  • Ultra-violet sterilization systems
Certified by the EOCP as a small water systems operator, we have developed a strong background in commercial water treatment. Call us today and hydrate in the most refreshing way possible.

How Much Water Should I Drink?
According to the Institute of Medicine, the general recommendation for women is approximately 2.7 litres and for men is approximately 3.7 litres. Only 20% of your total water intake is provided through food. The other 80% comes from drinking beverages. Cut down on your empty calorie-consumption from pops and juice. Instead, drink a glass of crystal clear water that refreshes while it replenishes you.

Cool Water, Warm Service
As a family-run, locally owned and operated business, we pride ourselves on serving our community. Our coverage spans Fraser Lake and the surrounding area, including Vanderhoof, Burns Lake, Houston and Smithers. Whether you are a homeowner or a business we can provide for all your water treatment needs.

Professional Associations, Awards & Certifications

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday | 9:30 AM - 5 PM
Closed Saturday, Sunday & Statutory Holidays

Come and See Us